Hi all,

 we are getting closer to our deadlines it should be useful to meet around
the end of the week. I propose Friday at 9 (slac time). I am in IFR
shift at GT until 5 pm I think.

 We should discuss:

 1) efficiency comparison data-mc (mc generic-mc cocktail)

 2) fit stability and bias

 3) background subtraction and study at low Mx

 4) duplicate killing

 5) comparison of neutrals in sp3-sp4

 6) unblind?

 7) BAD

 8) review committe, coll wide talk, conferences,...

 9) DPF, who is going to talk?

 These are not the only items we have to discuss. I would like to know
which is the effort that everyone can give to this analysis. A lot of
work is needed for this preliminary measurement (I mean 50fb-1) and even
more work for the final publication with 100fb-1.

 At the moment we are:

 me, Urs, Oliver, Riccardo, Vera, Giancarlo, Guglielmo, Alessio and
Concezio.

 Since in the last months I did not get much feedback from many of you I
would like to have a clear picture of your availability for the next months.

 Today I knew that Ferrara and Naples people are taking into account the
idea to move to B->taunu analysis and actually they spent part of
their time in this analysis in the last period. So we need to know about
this. Eventually we could coordinate with them since they are using and
inheriting the IslBrecoiUser code and SemiExcl collections. Moreover
B->taunu presents many aspect in commom with our analysis. A common
effort and code could be very useful.

 Daniele