Hi all,
The last part of the study has been completed:
Now there is a complete mapping of the duplicates removal for all the four
different seeds. The web page listed below contains all the useful
information:
now we have also the mes ditribution of the "SAVED" candidates.

We can follow the flow of candidates from one seed to one other.
(as expected) we see that the few peaking candidates that we kill in D0
assigned to the D* are peaking much more in D* (this is obvious given the
algorithm that we are using..)

Thake a look at the web page:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/killing/
Any question or comment is welcomed.
alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara

"Quod non fecerunt barbari, fecerunt Berlusconi"

"Che il bianco sia bianco, e che il nero sia nero
 che uno e uno fanno due e che la scienza dice il vero....
 DIPENDE !"