Hoi Alessio,

I had a look at the logfiles. We have the following message

  BtaMcAssoc::mcFromRecoNeutTrk. mc candidate associate to a reco neutral does not exist.

in  both SP3  and SP4.  The level  is very  different though.  For two
randomly chosen logfile with 40k events each, I see

  SP4:     9876
  SP3:     3486

occurences, i.e.  SP4  is three times more affected  by this. I gather
from  CompositionUtils/CompBaseNtpDump.cc  that  we use  "Default"  as
microMap, not the  GHit-based. Is this right? I'd  consider this a bug
and not a feature. Daniele or Ric, could you comment on this, please?

As for  the K0S: Did you  filter out events with  K0S->pi0pi0 only, or
also those with K0S->pi+pi-? It  seems that the difference between the
two events classes is larger for SP3 than for SP4.

Cheers,
--U.