Sorry, was a bit to fast sending my first mail.
A few days ago Henning has cross checked the BR's for D*lnu, Dlnu, D**lnu
and D(*)pi(0) lnu using the old cochtail MC production. They are in a
perfect agreement with what we expect.

Maybe thats helpful for you.

Oliver

By the way,

Do NOT use a generic MC for this task. It is biased because we
only write out if we found a Breco candidate