The disagreement has desappeared:
take a look at
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys
(table bottom page)

Thanks a trillion to Urs & Ric for finding out the problem!!!!
I'm going to start the sys study.
Maybe one day we will address the problem of the bias introduced by
semiexclusive reco...

Cheers,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"Vorrei tanto sapere chi e' che va in giro a costruire quadrati
sull'ipotenusa"