Hi Urs,
I have no problem if you make a counter proposal on the structure of the
section. My correction to account for what you say is to mention the
effects separately in the section, but have a single entry in the table
(we are not quoting errors separately for each piece of the formula).
This way we will keep a formula based description, but will solve the
problem you point out.
Any other suggestion is welcome
	ciao
	ric