Hi all,

 since the BR(b->ulnu) changed a lot in the last releases and then it
is pretty hard to know exactly its value on large samples of MC,
a different approach was used (with respect to the one I proposed in the
previous mail). The absolute breco efficiency was calculated in two
different MC's:

for b->ulnu      Vub - generic MC (SP3 + SP4 run2)

for b->clnu      Generic MC (SP3 + SP4 run2)

I added a loose cut on the integrated purity  (intpur>50%)
since with that low purity (<40%) the mes fit gives large uncertainties.

SP3:

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_B0 = 0.964 +- 0.067

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_B+ = 1.034 +- 0.068

SP4

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_B0 = 0.884 +- 0.073

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_B+ = 1.090 +- 0.069

TOTAL:

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_B0 = 0.927 +- 0.049

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_B+ = 1.062 +- 0.049

 (eps_t^u/eps_t^sl)_mean = 0.995 +- 0.035

 This ratio seems to be compatible with 1 with an uncertainty of 3.5%

 Daniele