Just to make also an input to the discussion:

To go from 2C to 3C only needs a change in one of the call variables

ITF=4 (M1-M2=0)

->

ITF=6 (M1=M0(1) ; M2=M0(2))

Please do not forget to set M0(1) and M0(2) to the B pole mass!!!!!

As an alternative approach you also could test

ITF=7 (alpha1*M1=M0(1)  alpha2*M2=M0(2))

where alpha1 and alpha2 are Gaussian parameters with a width of G0(I)
I=1,2. G0(I) should be the width of the B mass resolution after
reconstruction.

In principal thats the right way to go ... but feel free to try both.

Oliver

By the way,

ITF=6 and ITF=7 are both 3C (6-3) fits