Hi all,

 I produced a new page with the comparison data-mc with the correct
sideband subtraction (in each bin of the plotted variable).

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/complots/comp.html

 This is my first set of comments:

 1) in general the agreement is better in the generic MC with respect to
to Cocktail.

 2) the disagreement is the charged and neutral multiplicities. In
particular the neutral multiplicity seems to be a bit worse in the
high-energy case (160MeV<E<320MeV, E>320MeV). This affects mm2 and mx
distributions.

 3) if we normalize using the number of reconstructed B's we observe that
cocktail and generic MC's go in different direction (don't look at the
chi^2 in these plots since it is wrong). This effect is also
reflected in the efficiency comparisons. We must study in detail
this point.

 Daniele