FYI: more phiGamma stuff
	ric

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bryan Dahmes <[log in to unmask]>
To: Vuko Brigljevic <[log in to unmask]>,
     Riccardo Faccini <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Phi Gamma reduced collections.

Hi guys,

Owen tells me that you would be interested in looking at the reduced
collections from phi gamma.  Well, they are all done now, so let me tell
you where they are.

First off, these collections are split up into the various slave
federations.  No bridge federation stuff here.

Take a look at

/u/ec/bdahmes/release/a13-fg/UCSBPsiKLong/ucsbInputData-reduced.tcl

This is the tcl file that has all the collections.  Look for stuff like

if { $env(UCSBDataSet) == "data-phigamma-physXX" } {

What follows will be all the collections found in the physXX federation.

Hope that makes sense.  Let me know if you need anything else.

bryan

Bryan Dahmes
UCSB grad student at SLAC
Buliding 48(ROB), Room 256