Hoi,

I finished  copying the rootfiles  for the production  breco-041302 to
AWG7. This move should be  transparent to users (except maybe for some
jobs running while changing the symlink ...)

The performance for accessing the new production should now be better,
please let  me know if this  is not the case  (note: I am  sure we can
trash  sulky10   again,  if   ddr+ursl+ob+hf  all  start   running  on
breco-041302 hbookfiles and breco-020402  rootfiles with too many jobs
at the same  time (they are still connected to  the same server). It's
only  the new  production  of breco-041302  that  has been  physically
separated.

Cheers,
--U.