Ciao Daniele,

very good talk. Here are some minor comments which you might want to
consider. I hope I am still in time:

- slide 3, third bullet: M_x < M_D
- slide 6: you might add a reference to the SemiExclusive BAD
- slide 6, below the figure: "lepton cut" -> "lepton with pstar>1GeV" ?
- slide 6, last two column in the table: why don't you specifiy p=30% in
the column titles? (like the 50% and 40% columns)
- slide 8: since the axis labels are small, you can put red lines to
visualize the cuts
- slide 12, second sub-bullet "extrapolation" is mispelled
- slide 17, third bullet: close parenthesis after "control sample" and
not at the end
- slide 18: I am confused by your statement in red, which implies that
the current version of the fit to data uses categories.  Isn't this
multiplicity categories study only used only to evaluate systematics at
the moment?

Concerning slide 21, we should devote our first meeting after the rush
will be over to plan how to go to 100fb-1.

In bocca al lupo! Concezio.