Hi all,
I'm trying to run the fit but I get this error message:
Opened /u/ec/asarti/scra/IbuMC_dall/MC_dallfitresult.root
Error in <TFile::TFile>: no read permission, could not open file
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG7/ISL/tmp/rootfitfiles/sx-allcocktail-right.root

I'm running with token, there is space available in my afs area, i'm
running from noric01.

I can 'ls' the file:
[noric01] ~/analysis-12a/IslBrecoilUser > ls -al
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG7/ISL/tmp/rootfitfiles/sx-allcocktail-right.root
-rw-------    1 daniele  bfactory 65880064 May  5 01:32
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG7/ISL/tmp/rootfitfiles/sx-allcocktail-right.root

So the problem seemes to be that the file is no longer readable... (and it
is not mine configuration error):

can please daniele,
after giving the talk (GOOD LUCK, it is a very nice talk),
allow us to read the file?

Cheers,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"Vorrei tanto sapere chi e' che va in giro a costruire quadrati
sull'ipotenusa"