Hello folks,
I am investigating the possibility to use the sample with no identified
lepton to determine the smearing on charged and neutral particles. To this
aim the sample is purified and the distribution of the missing mass is
used to determine the amount of smearing.

I am collecting the first results of the method in
http://babar.roma1.infn.it/~faccini/resoMx/resoVub.html
I still have to think how to extract the smearing parameters (also
because current fits seem to indicate that MC is broader than data which
I do not believe...), but early comments on the technique are welcome.
	ciao
	ric