Hello,
here is a summary of what was discussed yesterday (please correct if
appropriate):

BF systematics
--------------
there were a few incorrect things in Alessio's posting. Fixing them the
situation should not be too bad and finalizing this part should be
straight forward.
We should have the systematics separately for B and D Branching Fractions
for several Mx cuts: 1.4,1.5,1.6 and 1.7 GeV.

blinding
--------
in order to check cut stability on data we want to be able to see the fit
result rescaled by a "hidden efficiency" i.e. an unknown factor that
rescales both the central value and the error on the measurement.

cross-feed
----------
it is important to include in the efficiency estimate also the Xfeed. The
impact on the Mx shape is instead relatively small. Turning on and off the
Xfeed the effect is anyhow rather small (7-8%) and we are confident that
the Breco systematics will cover the uncertainties on it.

Breco systematics
-----------------
the mes shape is properly described by our fits for any number of pi0s in
the final state.
The study of the stability of the measurement versus the purity of the
sample still suffers from statistics: will be redone add more cocktail in
the "data"

GTLV + AS
---------
The new selection has a definitely better data-MC agreement, but there
might be a hint of a  bias in the measurement. Daniele is investigating
it.

BAD
---

We are in a reasonable shape.
Section 6 has been rewritten (by Ric). Sections 2&3 have been adjusted by
Vera. Section 4 has been checked by Giancarlo.
Ric will start bugging people on updating the plots and gathering the
material. The aim is to get as much as possible by the end of the week
and then have an internal reading on monday.

next steps
-----------
by wednesday (8:30 am - next meeting) we should have [AT LEAST]

sign off "new selection", prepare blinding (Daniele)
removal of duplicates on both data and MC (Alessio)
Breco sys and mes fit numbers (Luigi)
numbers for smaring,killing,PID systematics(Urs)
B and D BF systematics (Alessio)

by Friday the BAD should be as complete as possible at this stage
Monday -> internal BAD reading -> handle it to commettee in the middle of
the week (meeting to explain to them the evolution and the plans?)

	ciao
	ric