I have added to the BAD repository the list of things people are supposed
to provide (plotlist.txt) , so that we can revise it as time passes.
Here is what I started with:

Urs
---
- update data-MC agreement plots
- coctail-Breco agreement plots
- theoretical errors
 - tracks,neutrals, lepton ID sys errors and envelopes for Mx,M^2_miss and
Qtot

Daniele
-------
- M^2 agreement for charged and neutral, K+ and Ks enriched
- impact of the reweighting on Qtot
- update with final selection  plots in section 4
- Xcheck on multiplicities
- Kl systematics
- Qtot with and without applying the reweighting

Luigi
-----
- Breco and Mes errors
- plot of measurement stability as a function of the purity (MC and data)

Alessio
-------
- numbers on BF sys
- plot with BrBr for several random B and D B.F.
Ric
---
- Kl,Ks,missing/fake K components
- splitoffs
- data-MC agreement on the purity of the Breco
- effect of varying the cut on purity on the Mx,Q^2,M^2 quantities

comments are welcome (material even more)
	ciao
	ric