Hi all,

 in this plot

  http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/mxsystplots.ps

 I show the fitted ratio of BR's as a function of the Mx cut on DATA.

 The blinding is applied, the fit to three shapes is on, the reweighting
for the B and D decays is not applied. The central value is going to
change since the correct trk and neutral smearing on MC (fix from Urs) has
to be applied and the files used to train the fit will be updated in order
to take into account the correct fraction B0/Bcha.
 For sure ,these numbers are fine to look at the stability of the fit.

GOOD NEWS: this plot looks encouraging. The BRBR variation is of the order
+-10%, a factor two less than the theoretical uncertainty due to the Mx
cut. From this plot we could extract systematics to take into account
possible violation of the duality in that Mx region. Remember that with
the three shapes fit we are not cutting on MX but all the events below
MxCUT are put together in a single bin and the full Mx region is used to
extract the ratio of BR's. Since we are not actually cutting, we could
start thinking about extracting the value of BRBR from this whole set of
fits.
For instance

central value = BRBR
spread = syst on BRBR due to duality violation.

LITTLE BAD NEWS: there is a jump (at 1.58GeV) around our present cut on
Mx. I will try to figure out if this is due to a fit instability.

 Daniele