Hi Urs,
do you understand why your electronID numbers have changed by a factor two
with respect to
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/VUB-RECOIL/archives/vub-recoil.200206/Author/article-54.html

Also, it looks like we have a problem with  the muon ID (what a
surprise...). I think the 10% error due to the MisID should be
double checked...

Anyhow, here is how the systematics table (that I have updated in the BAD)
looks like currently

                                  &  Relative Uncertainty (\%)  \\

$B_{reco}$ composition            & \\
$B\to Dl\nu X$ branching fractions& 4.0\\
$D$ branching fractions           & 6.7\\
electron id                       & 4.7 \\
muon id                           & 11.0 \\
Kaon id                           & 5.3\\
$K_L$ reconstruction              & \\
tracking  			  & 3.4\\
neutral reconstruction 		  & 2.0\\
\mes\ fit 			  & \\
$M_X$ cut(theo)			  & \\

the partial total is 15%, dominated by the muonID (11%).[stat error is
17%]
The fit systematics should come from Luigi asap.
The Breco systematics might require more thought, it is unclear how to do
it
Klong sys might take a bit more (but the upper limit we used to have was
negligible)

	ciao
	ric