Hoi Ric,

there  was  a bug  in  the implementation  of  the  pidkilling at  the
recoilNtp level, this change should affect electrons most directly. In
addition, the track  selection scheme is tightened to  leptons in this
version (it used to be GTVL in that posting).

I am  not sure what  the best syst.  error for muons is.   The current
variation is based  on the merged 200x tables, and  as evident from my
table, the central value is  already 5.4% higher compared to the split
2000/2001 tables (which were used in the Beta-level killing). Maybe we
should consider using  the variation relative to the  merged tables as
systematics (and I'd need to run the merged electron PidTables jobs).

More to come.

Cheers,
--U.