Hi Urs,
are you using the latest chains? My understanding was that on those chains
(after a set of bug fixes) the blind result was more like 0.019, while
here you still find 0.02
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
 U.C. San Diego, Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914338 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00100 Roma
Dipartimento di Fisica

"If you can dream--and not make dreams your master" (R. Kipling)