Hello folks,
I have implemented the new stuff on Breco systematics, Mx and M^2 scans
and changed the systematics summary following our discussion of yesterday.
The current HEAD is in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/paper.ps

The ball is in your side now...
Just one recomendation (following past experiences in rushes like this
one): pay attention NOT to copy files that are under CVS because when you
copy them back in you undo all changes committed by others in the
meanwhile: please check that what you are committing is really what you
mean to...

I also have my own version of the list of things that still need to be
done (of course, feel free to add):
http://babar.roma1.infn.it/~faccini/stilltobedone.txt

I think that only a small fraction can be done before posting, the rest
should be posted as a list of missing items for the review commettee

	bye
	ric