I'm trying to use the class implemented by ric in the fit in order to
evaluate some systematics and look at the data-MC disagreement.
I've out in VubFit.cc fitNtp.cc and fitNtp.hh this line of code:
#include "recoilDSys.hh"

in order to use the constructors (and the functions) implemented by ric.

But I can't compile.
The job crashes in that way:
g++-2.95 -shared fitNtp.o fitNtpDict.o mesData.o mesDataDict.o
recoilAnalysis.o recoilAnalysisDict.o -o ./libFit.so
g++-2.95 -g  -o VubFit VubFit.o
-L/afs/slac.stanford.edu/package/cernroot/30106/lib -lCore -lCint -lHist
-lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lGui
-lm -ldl -lpthread -rdynamic -lMinuit ./libFit.so
VubFit.o: In function `recoilDSys::~recoilDSys(void)':
/u/ec/asarti/analysis-12a/IslBrecoilUser/recoilDSys.hh:30: undefined
reference to `recoilDSys::recoilDSys(char const *, int)'
/u/ec/asarti/analysis-12a/IslBrecoilUser/recoilDSys.hh:30: undefined
reference to `recoilDSys::recoilDSys(int)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [VubFit] Error 1

I've also modified the Makefile in order to be sure that all the libraries
are at their place:
se http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/Makefile

Does any one (Urs) has any hint?
Thanks to all,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"Vorrei tanto sapere chi e' che va in giro a costruire quadrati
sull'ipotenusa"