I did a few homeworks:
 - I computed the significance of the B0-Bch discrepancy on the basis of
the events measured in the first bin. Details are in the BAD (see
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/b0bch.ps ) but the
conclusion is that we have a 2.9 sigma effect (which now is the same as
taking the errors on the BF, but this morning this was not the case...)

- I estimated the amount of splitoffs: track split offs are ~0.02% while
the neutral ones in the worst case (SP3) are 0.9%
- I estimated the fraction of DDX background (regardless of the fact that
there is actually a lepton) after all cuts to be 9%

	more to come
	bye
	ric