Hi all,

 I prepared and committed the new chains in order to create the files used
by the fit as signal and background model.

 Actually the situation is not so bad as I described it in the last
meeting as far as the MC statistics is concerned. Mixing properly generic
and cocktail we can get 270 fb-1 of equivant statistics.

 The proper mixture satisfies:

 - NB0/Bch is the same of data
 - Ndstar/Ntot, Ndc/Ntot,... is the ~ same of data

 and in preparing the mixture

 - SP3 is used to model run1, SP4run1 + SP4run2 to model run2 (after
comparing agreement of all the variables)
 - generic and cocktail are equivalent and then merged without any
weighting

 I put the new files in the usual area

 (/nfs/farm/babar/AWG7/ISL/tmp/rootfitfiles/)

 The detailed information about yields and composition of the merged files
are in

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT//www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrec$

 Daniele