Hello folks,
I have taken up the edition of section 3.5 (Data/MC validation) and
chapter 6 (systematics and cross checks). Here are my suggested changes:

section 3.5)
a part from updating the existing plots I would update the current
comments (for istance dropping the one about the missing orphans) and :
0) comment on which are the disagreements that actually scare us
1) add cocktail-generic comparison
2) discuss impact of track smearing and neutral smearing/killing
3) discuss the reweighting and the fact that we will use it only asa cross
check
4) Mmiss: discuss Daniele's studies (charged vs neutral, kaons vs ks)

chapter 6)

rereading the status of the section (that has eveolved from my first
version) I agree that it is naturally drifting towards an hybrid which I
do not like either.

So I would suggest the following structure:
	- one introduction which maps the pieces in the formula with the
"analysis aspects" [such as Mu depends exclusively on the mes fit and
therefore it is affected by the systematics on it ..."

	- a set of subsections on the specific issues (Pid, tracking,
Breco etc etc ...)

	after receiving feedback I will start implementing this
	bye
	ric