Hi all,

 I produced the comparison plots for the new track selection

 you find the results in the page:

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/GTVL_AS.html

 and you can compare with the table in the page

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/disagree.html

 for the old selection (sometimes the chisquare could be screwed up
because of bad mes fit with low stat)

 My comments are:

 - improvement in N charged and Qtot
 - small improvement in mm2
 - nneu same level of disagreement (expected)
 - improvement in mxhad
 - mxhadfit: same level of comparison

 my final comment is that selection seems to be fine and actually
can improve the result. I am not sure that we are using the right
tables for the kinematic fit now. If not, results will be better in
the future once we will plug in the right tables.

 I have another comment:

 actually in the generic MC we don't have the same ratio Bch/B0
 (2 for generic MC and 1.7 for data). This for sure affects the
 Ncharged, qtot and Mx distributions. I will redo the comparison
 with the right balance.

 Daniele