Proposal for changes to BAD347:
================================

2.0	short statement choice of Sp3 vs Sp4 analysis 8 vs 10

2.1	 few corrections to description of Breco, i.e. total number of modes
2.2	 a)  need more detail on Neubert and Fazio
	 b)   add plot of reconstructed masses in MC, for b --> c and b --> u  (Urs)
3.0	improvements of introduction to BB reconstruction task,  Breco and B recoil
3.1	track selection should precede  particle selection
      GTL for lepton and muon selection,
      GTVL for others  (also for K+- ???)
3.2	move to 3.0
3.3
      3.3.5   move to 3.4

3.4	streamline text on cut motivation
3.5	work with Urs on reducing plot to those involving agreed upon charged and
      neutral track selection
3.6	I need to study in detail before I decide
3.7	Should be cut down and included in 3.6

We should move information that we cut significantly to the appendix, and possibly create a new BAD which has room for the very detailed studies that do not fit into a document that is meant for wide circulation.  This additional document should also have room for
the plots we discuss in the last few days.

Anyway, I will check-out chapter 3,4 and work on them this weekend,

Ciao
Vera

 Vera G. Luth                      phone: 650 926 2702
 SLAC-MS 95 		           fax:   650 926 2657
 Stanford, CA 94309
 USA           		           e-mail: [log in to unmask]