  Anyone interested in linear collider Higgs physics is welcome to and
invited to join the "American Linear Collider Working Group" mailing
list by subscribing:

   1.Send an e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
   2.Leave the subject line blank
   3.Type "SUBSCRIBE ALCWG_HIGGS FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" (without the
quotation marks and obviously inserting your name) in the body of your
message.

------

  Secondly, a call for Higgs-related talks at LCWS2002 (if you have
not already received it):

------

Dear Colleagues,

  We are organizing the Higgs/Electroweak Symmetry Breaking parallel
session of the International Workshop on Linear Colliders, to be held
at Jeju Island, Korea on  August 26-30, 2002. This is a five-day
workshop designed to provide an exciting framework for theorists and
experimentalists interested in Linear Collider Physics.

  We would like to invite you to submit your contributions to our
parallel session, since we are in the process of preparing the
program. Given that the workshop is less than two months ahead of us,
your prompt reaction is essential to ensure the success of this
meeting.

  We are specially encouraging novel contributions since last LCWS at
Fermilab in  October, 2000. We intend to devote part of the
discussions to consider the interrelation between the e+e-, e-e- and
gamma-gamma collider options. One important goal of this meeting will
be to coordinate the activities of the Higgs/EWSB working group in the
different regions.

  Further information  related to the Higgs/EWSB working  group
activities will be available at

http://hep.physics.indiana.edu/~rickv/lc/lcws2002_higgs.html

  Please  submit your contributions at

http://lcws2002.korea.ac.kr/abstract.submit.html

  If you have problems with the link, you can submit your contribution
to your regional convener or any other convener. Their e-mails can be
found in the link provided above. We encourage you to send your
contribution even if you are not certain that you can personally
attend the meeting. We will do every effort to make your contribution
available to  the wider community.

  General information about the meeting can be found at

http://lcws2002.korea.ac.kr/

  We are planning a strong program and we hope very much that you can
contribute! We are looking forward to seeing you in Korea.

  Best Regards,

                             M. Carena, E. Gross,
                             R. Van Kooten and S. Jin

--
Rick Van Kooten  \    Telephone: (812) 855-2650  FNAL: (630) 840-3859
Dept. of Physics  \   FAX:       (812) 855-0440