  Dear Colleagues,

  We are organising the Simulation parallel session
  of the International Workshop on Linear Colliders,
  to be held at Jeju Island, Korea on  August 26-30, 2002.
  http://lcws2002.korea.ac.kr/

  We would like to invite you to submit your contributions
  to our parallel session, since we are in the process of
  preparing the program.
  The workshop is close to only a month ahead of us and
  a prompt reaction is essential.

  The covered topics would be (not restricted) :

 	1) Event Generators incl. Those for Multi-TeV LCs
 	2) Detector Simulation incl. Beam Lines
   		- Full simulation
   		- Fast simulation
 	3) Event Reconstruction (algorithmic aspects)
 		  - Tracking
   		  - Energy flow measurements
   		  - Vertexing
 	4) Analysis Tools
   		  - Analysis framework
   		  - Visualization
 	5) General Discussions on How to Integrate LC-related
   		Software Developments around the World
   		  - What is our goal?
  		  - Which path should we take?
   		  - What do we need to get there?