> >  Bch for Q1 seems to be pretty bad. Looking at the chisquare and at the
> > plots Q0 seems to be better.
>
> Please stop making this biased and baseless statements. Both (Q0 and
> have chi**2/ndf>2.0 (correct?!) and hence both yielding Pchi**2=0 to very
> good approximation.
> The word "better" makes no sense in this context ... both do not fulfill
> the chi**2 fit hypotheses and apparently by looking at the plots both
> suffer from the same problem! Therefore, if your errors are correct both
> (Q0 and Q1) indicate that there might be also a problem in BCH
> ... another one .. just to much for my tast!

Please, stop giving this useless contribution to the analysis. If you
have some ideas tell us. If you want to help please do it.
I remind you that most of the problems here can affect also your analysis.

I hope that in the future your moment analysis and your vub analysis can
be done with more cooperation.

 Cheers,

 Daniele