Hi all,
you can enjoy the semileptonic B sys breakdown in

B0, Bch, B   Q==0
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys/B_sys_Q0.eps

B0, Bch, B   Q==1
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys/B_sys_Q1.eps

numbers are:

        mean       sigma(sys)   Default(urs)

B0 Q0 0.0182(1)    0.0006(1)     0.0024
B+ Q0 0.0277(1)    0.0007(1)     0.0264
B  Q0 0.0182(1)    0.0007(1)     0.0170

B0 Q1 0.0152(2)    0.0010(1)     0.0142
B+ Q1 0.0348(1)    0.0010(1)     0.0336
B  Q1 0.0262(1)    0.0007(1)     0.0254

The absolute sys due to the B seems to be pretty stable among the
breakdown (while the relative one vary a lot btw B+ and B0).
The largest discrepancy is actually in the shift that I see from the
central value. In the case of B0 Q0 you can see that the mean value change
from 0.002 -> 0.018 (900% factor!!).
I'm continuing trying to evaluate the D sys.

Let me know if you want any other crosscheck or study on that.
Cheers,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti Now in charge as RQM
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"Vorrei tanto sapere chi e' che va in giro a costruire quadrati
sull'ipotenusa"