Hi all,

 starting from the disagreement shown by Ajit in the lepton spectrum
for the wrong sign events for the mode B+->D0pi with
D0->Kspipi we finally discovered the bug. In recoilNtp the flavor and the
charge of the B is assigned looking at the flavor of the daugther D meson.
Unfortunately for D0->Kspipi the flavor is correct only in 50% of the
cases. Then the charge and the flavor of the B+ reconstructed in a mode
with D0->Kspipi were crap.

 This bug should affect B+->D0X with D0->Kspipi (all X systems) in the
following ways:

 - total charge is wrong
 - lepton spectrum (applying the charge correlation) is wrong
 - all variables that present differences between right sing and wrong
   sing could be affected

 I am going to fix the bug (charge and flavor for B+ will be calculated
adding up the charge of all the daughters). Then it should be interesting
to see how the measurement for B+ will change and how the comparison
data-mc will look like (remember that the comparison for B+ was usually
not so good).

 Daniele and Ric