Hoi,

I (finally) have jobs running on B+ and B0 cocktail, each 5k events in
bfobjy. I  hope they make it  within the CPU limit  despite objy (they
are now using about 3 seconds per event on a bronco).

The output has started to appear in

  ~ursl/d/log/sx-071802/*.log
  ~ursl/d/output/sx-071802/*.hbook

If the information of Yury is correct (and he should know, I presume),
I think we  cannot run on Stream6 in  MC. It's not clear to  me why we
can do so on  data. If this is true, my proposal  would be to validate
the  objy  production  of  cocktail  against  a  kanga  production  on
identical  runs, and  then go  on with  the full  production  in Kanga
Stream6. The Kanga  validation will be quick, because  all we need for
that is allevents (still present at SLAC).

Speak up if  you have a better idea. Duplicate  killing does not count
(imvho).

Cheers,
--U.