I have the first bunch of hbook produced at RAL on Generic MC
Stream06Kanga...
You can find the ntuples at ral in
/stage/babar-user1/asarti/10.4.4-physics-1/tcl/hbook
(also $BFROOT/work/a/asarti......)

Seems to me that all went ok, but at the very end of the log file I found:

 RZOUT: current RZ file cannot support > 64K records
        or individual directories > 64K
 RZOUT: previous cycle(s) for this key (       1)  deleted
 RZOUT: please consult ZEBRA manual for further details
 RZOUT: current RZ file cannot support > 64K records
        or individual directories > 64K
 RZOUT: previous cycle(s) for this key (       4)  deleted
 RZOUT: please consult ZEBRA manual for further details
 RZOUT: current RZ file cannot support > 64K records
        or individual directories > 64K
 RZOUT: previous cycle(s) for this key (       3)  deleted
 RZOUT: please consult ZEBRA manual for further details
leave ~HbkTupleEnv
*
*    Job Terminated at Tue Jul 23 09:57:20 BST 2002
*
*    Job Used
*
*    cput=20:27:05,mem=134744kb,vmem=168272kb,walltime=06:36:37
*

Entuples are not corrupted (to a first and rapid test) and I can read
basic quantities....
I'm trying to continue the production for the first validation...

CU at the meeting,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why do you really want to hit me"