Hi,
the bckp of the rootfiles and hbook files related to the 020402 and 041302
productions is ended.
Rootfiles of latest production can be found in

/nfs/farm/babar/AWG8/ISL/041302/root

All the other places have been cleaned up.
Now I'm going to investigate a bit the situation of relic Semiexcl
productions......

the web page:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/Staged_data.html#Update2
has been updated

(follow the link at the very beginning of the page).
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why do you really want to hit me"