Hi Alessio,

I have just noticed that also our hbook files which used to be in
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG8/ISL/041302/hbook/
data
genbch
genbnu
b0cocktail
bpcocktail

are gone.

I tried to get them back using e.g.

mstore get /nfs/mstore/u/asarti/b0cocktail_041302_hb.tar

but unfortunately:

mstore: henning cannot modify asarti's directory

Could you please copy the to the above mentioned .hbook files
corresponding .tar files to the following directory:

/nfs/farm/g/ec/u05/users/henning/breco-041302/

Thanks,

Henning

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Alessio Sarti wrote:

> Hi,
> the bckp of the rootfiles and hbook files related to the 020402 and 041302
> productions is ended.
> Rootfiles of latest production can be found in
>
> /nfs/farm/babar/AWG8/ISL/041302/root
>
> All the other places have been cleaned up.
> Now I'm going to investigate a bit the situation of relic Semiexcl
> productions......
>
> the web page:
> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/Staged_data.html#Update2
> has been updated
>
> (follow the link at the very beginning of the page).
> Alessio

> Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
>  tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
> roma  +39-06-49914338
> SLAC +001-650-926-2972

>  La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
>  una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
>  M. Pierini "That's why do you really want to hit me"

| Henning Flaecher	                  	        	 |
| Physics Department           [log in to unmask]           |
| Royal Holloway               Phone: +44 (0)1784 443479         |
| University of London         Fax:   +44 (0)1784 472794         |
| Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX, UK   http://www.pp.rhul.ac.uk/~henning |
| SLAC M/S 35,                                                   |
| 2575 Sand Hill Road,         [log in to unmask]         |
| Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA    Phone: (+1) (650) 926 2630        |