Hi to all,
the summer 2002 production has started.
Ibu Web page has been updated with a link to the "Summer 2002 production
web page" were you can find useful links and plans and updates on the
ongoing activities.
Henning, Urs and me are going to keep the .txt file in
~asarti/public_html/recoil/plan.txt up to date (it's crucial to avoid
duplicated efforts and bookkeeping problems)!!!
This file is also linked in the Summer production web page.

Update to the ongoing activities will follow soon.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"