...Urs, I am sorry but I could not resist.

These are very preliminary results for the yields on data. The amount of
data used is a bit less than 2fb-1 that correspond to the files in

/u/ec/ursl/d/output/sx-072402/AlleEvents-*.root

The tables with the yields per single mode are

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/modes/sxModes-2.html Dstar
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/modes/sxModes-3.html Dstar0
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/modes/sxModes-4.html Dc
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/modes/sxModes-5.html D0

The last three raws of each table are the sum of all modes with 1) no cut,
2) cut on the single mode purity (recalculated) >10%, 3) cut on the single
mode purity (recalculated) >20%.

Comments:

 - Dstar: yields similar to the old production ones
 - Dc, Dstar0, D0: everywhere gain in yields, especially in Dc
 - putting all together the purity seems to be lower than before (due to
   skims?). Probably a reoptimization could be needed.
 - I tried to evaluate the gain in statistics looking at the events with a
   lepton in the geometrical acceptance. It seems that we have a
   30%-50% gain in yields => more than 500K events in 85 fb-1

     Daniele