Hi all,
for an unknown reason (my fault? didn't understood what happens when
resubmitting jobs with the run script? don't know!) all the generic MC SP$
that I had produced at SLAC (B0s)  root files included is vanished.
I don't know how and I don't know why.
But I can't find it (even the logfiles) in the area were they are supposed
to be.
I'm going to resubmit those jobs.
I'm really sorry for this delay.

Tomorrow the production of gen BCH will end at lyon.
The signal MC production has been finished.
I'm going to resubmit jobs for generic SP4 B0.

Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"