Hi all,
new data has been staged in skimData database so now we have access to
data until run 29083. I've produced the new tcl files and I'm noticing
small differences btw the old ones and the new ones.
17 runs were superceded by skimData: this means that now there's available
a new version for the processing of those runs. (mostly runs that were
affected by the duplicate events bug).
For now I think that we can just run on really _new_ data: after that a
rerun would maybe needed in order to have a complete consistent data
sample.

comments and questions are welcomed.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"