On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Alessio Sarti wrote:

> Hi all,
> for an unknown reason (my fault? didn't understood what happens when
> resubmitting jobs with the run script? don't know!) all the generic MC SP$
> that I had produced at SLAC (B0s)  root files included is vanished.

I have definitively ruled out any possibility of bugs in the script (or in
my way of using it). I've protected my self against my own stupidity with an
alias rm 'rm -i' when I log in.
I'm going to be visited (and my Sun will follow) by an exhorcist.

I don't know if I can do any better in order to rule out definitively the
smallest possibility that such a thing will happen again.
I'm trying to do my best, you know.

(generic B0 is now regrowing in the usual and documented place. since now
we have recovered 300 runs)

Ciao,
alessio