root files are showing up in
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG8/ISL/sx-071802
gen_prod
sig_prod

/nfs/farm/babar/AWG7/ISL/sx-071802
data/
bpcocktail
b0cocktail

Almost all the data available is h2rooted (only not crashed jobs) and the
same for B0 gen SP4

Gen ChB will be ready today (actually I'm going to resubmit a large
fraction fo jobs that crashed at lyon).
For SP4 gen B0 I need to rerun ~ 200 jobs (they crashed because my afs
area become full... nothing really serious..).

Daniele can you please clean up rootfiles that you copied in
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG7/ISL/sx-071802

Urs and Henning are continuing (starting??) to produce data.
I'm going also to try to run on kanga.

thanks very much,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"