Hoi Daniele,

 >     Since for B->Dpi the time dependence is flat probably the lepton id
 >     was either more efficient or less pure in the first 8 fb-1

Electron ID (and misid) was stable over the run period, this should be
limited to muons.

 >  1) data-MC comparison is bad for B0 in the depleted sample. In particular
 >     look at the pstar spectrum, nneutral and MX.

How do  you determine  the "recoil"  B? At the  moment (HEAD  of CVS),
recoilNtp  still uses ==  2 to  check against  overlap with  the BRECO
candidate; I guess  that this is not the right thing  to do. This will
affect any recoil (and  depleted/enhanced, since the decision is based
on kaons in the recoil) quantity.

Cheers,
--U.