Hi all,
here's the situation now:
a) data 2000 is (almost) finished and h2rooted
b) henning is running data 2001 (available root files for ended jobs)
c) urs is running data 2002
d) cocktail MC is (almost) finished and h2rooted (available in AWG8)
e) signal bfobjy MC is available in rootfiles
f) generic 2000 is (almost) finsihed and h2rooted
g) chb 2001 generic is almost finished and h2rooted
h) alessio is running 2001 gen B0

I still have few problems running the QA.
I'm goign to look in detail at them on monday.
What I was able to produce will appear linked in the QA webpage linked in
the usual Ibu one.

Thanks to all for the production effort (especially urs and henning).
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"