Hi all,
I've updated the web page in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys

with the breakdown of Mx < 1.6 for the various B semileptonic and D modes.
You can find here also the study of Mnu and Mnu vs Mx.

I think that would be very useful to redo the study for B0 and Chb
separately:
I'm going to do this by tomorrow.

>From the first (and rapid) view to the various plots I see that there are
few modes for which we are applying  a big correction that have events in
the window Mx<1.6 and Mnu<0.5. (for ex: D0 -> kpi2pi0) but I can't find
any obviously wrong in the various distributions compared to the usual
ones.

Questions and comments are, as usual, welcomed.
Ciao,
alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"