Very interesting plots. Here some initial comments:

 1) is it possible to have a comparison of all the most important
components (the ones with the biggest contribution at low Mx). For
instance we could have the total distribution and draw the most
important components in different colors in it. It is difficult to
understand the different shapes now.

 2) in D+ plots Ks means Ks+Kl?

 3) May you use color scales in 2D plots to show the most populated
regions (for instance)?

 4) may you reduce the scale for mm2 plots?

 5) all the difference between B0 and B+ is due to D+ and in particular to
modes with K0 that have a very bad reslution. Do we understand why
D+->k0pi is worse than D0->K0pipi? This looks strange and should be
investigated.

 6) is it possible to separate between D0 and D*{0,+}->D0?

 Daniele