The high number of events with IERR < 0 came from a different definition
of overlap we have now in our root files.

 now      track belongs only to the first B -> bit word = 1
 before   track belongs only to the first B -> bit word = 2

same shift if the track belongs to the second one (now 2, before 4)

may anyone confirm what I see?

Daniele