I have the following in my .emacs to teach it how to interpret various
BaBar extensions:

;;Associate emacs modes with file suffixes
;; Type 'C-h v auto-mode-alist RET' in order to see default list. If
;; you don't want special modes, bind suffix to fundamental-mode Since
;; the following prepends to list, your binding will override default
;;
(setq auto-mode-alist
      (append '(("\\.html$"  . indented-text-mode)
                ("\\.[pP][Llm]$" . perl-mode)
                ("\\.inc$"  . fortran-mode)
                ("\\.ddl$" . c++-mode)
                ("\\.rdl$" . c++-mode))
              auto-mode-alist))

This was stolen from an original file in Paul Raines' elisp directory
:-) I bet you can add "\\.icc$" to the c++-mode list

							Yury