Seems that for some files the script that I wrote to make h2rooting an
automated process has failed leaving the old rootfiles instead of
replacing it with the new ones.
I have fixed a large fraction of 2001 generic Chb but I still need to make
a complete list of all (B0 and Chb) generic MC files that are suffering
for this problem.
Hbook files are ok so it is just a matter of tomorrow to wait for the list
and the complete fix.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"