at the moment I see the following:

 - overlap calculation seems to be fine for tracks

 - many times the overlap fails for gammas
   1) we count 3 gammas using the overlap instead of 4 (2 pi0's) counting
      directly from the breco side. Probably this is related either with
      the merged pi0's or with the fact that we have the same photon
      in the pi0 from the D and the one from the B.
   2) in breco modes with a pi0 both in the seed and in the X system (for
      instance B->Dcpipi0 with Dc->kspipi0) in the recoil we often count
      one pi0 less (2 photons instead of 4). Probably when we reconstruct
      the B we use twice that pi0 (in the D meson reconstruction and in
      B reconstruction).

   I think Riccardo already know about these behaviours.

 - in one event we can have two B0's with the same seed!!!! this should be
   avoided since the idea was to have one B per seed maximum.

Daniele